Ads

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No more MyBlogLog?

This is sad man.  My friend told me about this earlier today.



According to ReadWriteWeb, Yahoo! will close MyBlogLog in January of next year, 2010.  *sigh.



Read more about it, here.

Heck man, I happen to to like that "stalking" widget thinggie.  You know who visit you. 

So, anyone know any other similar/same kinda widget?

Leave your comment.  Thanks.

On another note, I wanna get a new pc.  I'm thinking if I should get a lappy instead.  *thinks.

Oh yeah, I was at Citymall the other day, and had claypot black pepper beef with egg .  Typical of massy to post fewd photo rite?  I just can't help myself.



It's the stall next to the Noodle Delight at food court.

It's edible, but taste not so memorable.  Well, at least it's better than the overcharged place rite?

2 comments:

  1. Try blog catalogue. It even shows you how long ago the person visited. You can get the link from my sidebar :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nick: Oh! okay, I'll try that.

    ReplyDelete