- It usually takes me 30 minutes (with traffic) to my previous office, getting to the new office maybe requires more time, maybe not, though I'm hating the U-turn. Too much turning = very troublesome.
- I pick my sis up after work from Monday to Friday. From my current office to her office is another problem. I had to either make 1 big turn to get there or go through the U-turn under the flyover *sigh.
- Parking is not a problem at the new office. Basement parking is very empty, I sort of got lost going to my block parking, hence lotsa illegal turns there.
- TM people suck! They fixed our telephone line and the internet but internet went down after awhile. 4mbps my arse! And three (3) of the workstation network socket is not working. FOOLS!!!
- TM people ffked (fong fei kei) last Friday. Told us he'll come back at 1pm but didn't come back at all. Idiot!
- I'm in a cubicle. Limited space available. And at times, I can't feel the aircond. And my cubicle is facing the counter. We don't have receptionist but cleaner lady is at the counter, when she's not there, I'd be the one pressing remote controls for people to come in. I don't like to be in front desk. Seriously, that is one of those things that I prefer to avoid. Been trying to make my chair go as low as I can. (I took this weird phobia test at facebook, and the result is true. I fear people/crowds. I dislike meeting strangers, 'nuff said).
- I insisted that the main door be kept close at all times. It's bad enuff I'm facing the door. *sigh. Lets just say that retards designed that office. Bad color. Why can't the office be more like google office huh?
- Don't get me started talking about the toilets, good thing about it, there's two (2) toilets. Bad thing, cheap toilet bowls (according to my colleague) and retarded contractor don't know how to make it equal. One is smaller than the other. My colleagues insisted to take the small one coz they wanna avoid visitors hearing noise coming from the toilet. I find this amusing.
- Pantry is before the toilet. Ogie here's the funny part, we always missed it. Walk pass it.
Anyways, last Friday, finally went to Perro Loco and tried Double Barrel. Order got mixed up, I wanted to try Mafia ;_;
Combo set meal at RM6.90 served with fries and soft drink.
My brother love the Double Barrel. I'm not such a fan, sorry uncle ;_; I is no rike onions @_@"""
Though, next time wanna try something spicy ;)
Till my next post/rant ;)