Ads

Friday, August 19, 2011

Belated birthday present

Went for a buka puasa with some friends yesterday and got this from Nick and Jean.  Belated birthday present.


Wait, the wrapper is pink? Okay.jpg I don't seem to have a problem with that lol.


Look at what I got!


OMFG! I've been wanting this for years.  And I sort of left these Pinky Street collections to rot well not entirely rotting la, but it's in storage.  Took less storage than Nendoroids but I still have it.  I think the reason I stop buying these coz of limited movements.  They're still cute though.

Anyways, this is a rare item okay.  And this comes in 4.  It's the PostPet Fun Factory set.

 

Cutest thing ever!

Gawd I miss those days when I have time to play with them.  I'm gonna make time.  Must make time.  Oh gawd!  It's so much fun this year!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it. But you shoulda been there mang! An entire building filled with hobby and collector stuffs!!

    Jom plan for Taiwan trip hahahah!!! *pushes massy into hole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday pressie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nick: I like this a lot. Anyways, jangan tarp please, fuuu focus on 1 trip at a time fuuu..

    @lina: Yes, this year is awesome ;D happy year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeee kiut!! sy pun suka oh... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nessa: kan? I was at a high when I saw this.

    ReplyDelete