Ads

Friday, August 05, 2011

Fasting month - Part 1

*deep thinking. 

So, my initial plan was to blog about my break fast fewd from day 1.  But I got slightly occupied with other stuff or more like being stuffed with delicious fewd since 1st August that I was too full to even exercise.  Actually I planned to run but that didn't quite work out the way I planned. 

But still manage to do some running/cycling/cardio.  Not as much as I want though.

I got sick since Monday.  It started with the sore throat, then moved on to flu, cough and slight fever.  How do I counter this?  By exercising.  No meds yet.  I manage to clear off the fever (it wasn't that bad), temporary cleared the flu and cough.  It was this sore throat that's bugging me.  But whenever I'm at office, it somehow got worst because of air conditioning or I think it's something else coz I either sneeze like no tomorrow (*exaggerating) or I couldn't at all.  Bummer.




Anyways, still gonna do the daily fewd post though hehe.

Day 1:  1 Ramadhan

 
 
 

Day 2:

 
 
 

Day 3:

 

Okay, I'm gonna go sleep now and continue with Day 4 later, if I can wake up in 3 hours.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment