Ads

Monday, December 04, 2006

1 Litre of Tears

I know I haven't been posting lately. I've been playing Maple till Saturday and was watching this japanese dorama called "1 Litre of Tears". I watched 2 episode per day. Well actually I watched 4 episode coz I can't find the other episode >_<" I think my bro have the DVD somewhere. Anyways, it's a story about a 15 year old girl's life struggling an uncurable disease called "Spinocerebellar atrophy". The dorama is based on a true story a Japanese girl named Kito Aya, who had this disease. She kept writing in her diary to remember her experiences until she could no longer hold a pen. more...

Very touchy story. MUST watch!

My bro is giving me the silent treatment again. *pftttttt. FINE! The reason being coz I'm so dependent. Yeah rite. You're pushy! :P *pfttttttt.

I'm gonna play Maple in awhile. Oooo, before that, I must blog about an incident for this morning. *sigh


As you can see, I've drawn the road which leads to my house. Ogie, so the story is like this. Every morning, I'll be using this U-Turn wutever you call it thinggie if I wanted to go to the other side of the road. Oh btw, those are cars labelled by numbers. Noted: I'm No. 2 car. Before, there's only 1, 2, 5 and 6 car are there. Yes, I was looking at the cars passing so I could get to the side that I wanted. I was getting ready to go when suddenly to my shock there's 2 additional car there. I nearly bang that little white kancil (car No. 3) with a lady (she's a midget!) driving it. *pfttt!!! That was close. BLOODY DUMBARSE! *sigh~! Stewped ppl who dun wanna queue!!!!! So tell me? Wut's wrong with this picture? Shouldn't those car be like around where car No.7 and 8 is? *pftttt~~~

The moral of the story, look left and right *pfttttttt >_<" Oh noted, there's a street light pole on the road on the way to Likas. Somebody must have bang it for drunk driving or maybe that somebody is blind? Hmmm I wonder.

2 comments:

  1. Err.. why you're in the middle of the u turn? I mean,, dont you suppose to cue from where the 7 car is?

    BTW, what is dorama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dorama = drama

    there's a junction from the shophouses near the road...well, i could go in the middle or i could drive far for a real u-turn? so take ur pick?

    ReplyDelete