Ads

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Loan Shark

I'm juz curious. Why do people loan from "loan sharks"? Seriously. They charge even more. Banks give out loans too. Why don't they loan from there? Hmm, weird.

It happened again today. Loan shark I mean. I think this time is a different guy who came asking for "bitch". As usual, she's no where to be seen. I juz dun get it. She loan everywhere and dun pay. I think she's more happy using people's money? Hmm weird. Seriously weird. She's definately the kind who wanna dress to impress. I wonder where's her brain. Hmmm...

Creepy when one of my colleague told me that "the collectors" would sometimes use force. Does this involve killing people too? I wonder.

7 comments:

  1. ui..this eva spamming or wat? adei...eh loan shark easy mah massy..no need this and that...somemore very fast hehe 45min process time kah kah..want??want??

    ReplyDelete
  2. want ur head la....why should i loan if i got money to save? *curious

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekek... :p just promoting mah..like ur friend eva here :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who wan to loan. I take young daughters as colateral.!!kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg....along oh ni urang

    ReplyDelete
  6. wuahahahaha!!! Ahlong is kambing to town!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehaehaehhaeheheahae...tarik tanduk dia

    ReplyDelete