Stress affects your body so much as food and exercise. A combination of emotional and physical pressures, it can either help you with challenges and problems or make them many times worse (indeed, I think my case may consider as worst? >_<"). Some feelings that often come from stress:
- being tired all the time (yeap having that, I thought this might be that my energy was sucked out by the sun?)
- mood change for no reason (i thought this might be cause by pms)
- can't concentrate (i can't stop thinking, but i dun doze off and lose focus)
- cry over stewped things (most probably, coz i get frustrated with people all the time)
- can't sleep (can sleep but i tend to wake up around 3am everyday)
- headaches (only when i'm pissed)
- fearful, but don't know what's frightening you (i get paranoid over things sometimes)
- have nightmares a lot (i won't say i have nightmares all the time but i guess it's more towards running away or maybe meeting someone, but i think that have to do with insecurity?)
- palms get sweaty (now who can tell me that they dun haf sweaty palms?)
- accident prone (not really, sometimes minor cuts)
- hungry all the time, no matter how much you eat (er i guess i get hungry but i tend to starve myself, does that count?)
- no motivation to do anything (ahhh this happens all the time. I blame it on laziness)
- loss of enthusiasm (most definately)
I'm learning ways to handle stress. Hopefully I live a better healthy life.
And I know I should stop sighing. It's really bad. I know!