It's been in my head on repeat mode. So I guess I better list it down. Before I go crazy.
Massy should be reminded to do these things:
- Get new curtains! For gawd sake massy needs new curtains.
- Paint the room. I've been wanting to do this since last year but the amount of clutter OMG! you can't imagine. Pick a color. Anything but pink thank yew.
- Control eating habits. I don't wanna turn out double my size this year. Anything but that, PLEASE! Ehem, to my "personal" counselor, you know what to do. Thank yew! You're the best!
- Jog everyday.
- Stop thinking too much and stop making people worry. Bad massy bad!
- Get new spectacle or contact lens (HAH!).
- Spend more time with the kitties.
- Spend less time being online. GAWD!
- Beach walk every now and then.
- Plan a holiday!
- Fold em clothes. *cough cough. Yes, I've been dumping my clothes on the bed. Well since it's a King size bed, I only need half of it to sleep. Bad habit bad! Gahhh I used to be so damn organized.
- Send car to car wash at least once every 2 weeks? Erm maybe 3 weeks? The thought of dust around my housing area is just depressing man. I can't have my car wash everyday or once every week and find it dirty the next day. It's darn depressing.
- Save more money for gadgets *cough cough.
- Stop getting cute figurines! Darn it!
- Must not curse at retard drivers. This one a bit hard. Massy can't handle stewpedity.
- Cosplay? *cough cough. I doubt this will happen. I have someone in mind. NB XD
- Wake up early and don't be late for work LOL (I just remember this).
- Redo my portfolio (*sweat. Somebody reminded me of this *sweat again).