Ads

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Andrik.

I have no idea what's the title for this though. Anyways, here goes.

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?

Both plays an important role in selecting the card XD

2. What's your favorite kind of cake?

Uh oh, cheese cake!!! Uh oh, chocolate cake! *slurps~

3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?

I dun remember making em. Mostly buy XD I'm not creative T_T

4. What's your favorite holiday?

Every holiday is unique on it's own hehe

5. Are you going on holiday this year?

Yes, my next trip would be Jakarta XD

6. What was the best party you've ever been to?

Waw, this is hard, coz most of it with my friends are fun!

7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?

I'll get back on this, I never thought of it actually hehe

8. What's the most romantic thing that's ever happened to you?

*thinks, nothing hahahahaha

9. What's your favorite girls' name?

I think it's Emily XD

10. What's your favorite boys' name?

Hmmm I can't think of a cool name now (well actually I can but later somebody said I like their name) XD

11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?

I don't think that's even possible.

12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful? Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston?

Why does it have to be those 2? Geez

13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?

I think Orlando Bloom have this cute look.

14. What is your best character trait?

I'm too nice of a person. *angkat bakul!

15. What is your worst habit?

I'm a sloth and I got a really bad temper XD

I'm not sure who I wanna tag but whoever wants to do it XD yay! Can do so thank yew *giggles.

5 comments:

  1. I would probably make the gifts cos I'm too cheapskate to buy them any ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nick: u're one of those creative ppl aren't u >.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:00 PM

    Wow, seems like we both kena jangkitan Tag oh. I still have lots of Tags undone. Ha! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone would be greatful... you not passing the tag around. Hehehe So the panjang!!

    I love chocolate and cheesecake too! Yumyum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cin: hehehehehe oh my gawd...gewd luck on that..I still have 1 more tag to go..I think..if I didn't miss out anyone's tag la XD

    rozie: YAY for cheesecake and chocolates!!!

    ReplyDelete