Ads

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spending time at home

I was on sick leave on Monday. Hahahah fewd poisoning. Well, my case is not as bad as my sis who vomitted every now and then. And I'm ogie now. Thank yew.

I've been watching Season 3 of Grey's Anatomy. A marathon!!! And yes, I cried every now and then. Shuddup! Damn shite utorrent screwed up. Now I can't dl shite. I downloaded BitLord as suggested by acing. *cough. Lemme see how gewd is this software. Hmm *prays~

My bro did a CSP.fm thinggie last nite with that winamp shoutcast thinggie. *lol. Didn't like some of his songs. Well coz some ppl requested it or his playlist aren't as depressing as mine *cough. But he did ogie.

We got a new PA here. Hmm, haven't got to know her yet. But I heard the boss interviewed her at the restaurant *cough. weirdness.

I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I pretty much didn't have anything to say or think about now. I'll blog when I do.

Sorry ppl.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:18 AM

    hope you're ok now ... and just a case of you needing some time-off from the office!!! it's not like sick-days can be accummulated eh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous hahaha thanks...

    *lol...juz take normal leave lur XD if lazy go clinic XD

    ReplyDelete