Ads

Monday, April 30, 2007

Wut massy have been doing

  • I watched "Pride and Prejudice" for the 2nd time. I still love it!! Especially the soundtrack.
  • The kittens gonna be handed to new owners on Wednesday! yay!
  • I was bz mapling and didn't get enuff sleep for 3 days. I'm lvl 24 mage now *cough.
  • I took some photos of insect and am happy about it. And yes, I yelled at some ppl who were standing behind me while I was bz taking shots of insect. Gawd annoying man. I lost focus oh.
  • I watched an old mel gibson movie earlier this morning. "Forever Young". Kind interesting XD
  • I got Rufus Wainwright's new album and I absoulutely love it. Espcially the song Tiergarten!
  • I'll start working on Thursday and yes I'm still super duper lazy. Weeeeeeeee

So, yeap pretty much. Oh and I'm craving for McD double cheeseburger *cries

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 PM

    Amboi Amboi.. enjoynya! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:40 AM

    hmmm ... Rufus Wainwright, an excellent Canadian singer/songwriter. So too is Feist .. did you get her new album (CD)? Her best yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cin: yes XD

    anonymous: oh man rufus wainwright is the best XD for me. feist, they dun sell these kinda genre here *cries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:11 AM

    that's too bad .. i'd send you a copy if i could!! rufus' sister is also very talented! well, you have good ears! cheerio!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:48 AM

    ohh .. i saw john mayer 2 nights back! you like him? he put up a good show ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have yet to watch pride & prejudice.. have u read the book? i was thinking to just read the book cuz i heard the book's better.. so which is it? book or no book??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I agree with you. It's very annoying when someone watches me take a picture. It's like I can't focus on what I do. Especially pictures of insects, which requires focus and depth-of-field.

    Hey Massy, how are you? You've been blogging and mapling actively while I'm mugging in the library, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anonymous: oh i never listen to rufus's sister's songs yet...i wonder..hmm...oh...i was listening to blonde redhead - silently..find myself loving it XD omg...john mayer is also awesome... XD most of the bands/singers i listen to are not famous here..i had to browse around the site to listen for it XD

    syura: unfortunately i haven't and didn't read the novel before. sadly to say. prolly i should get my hands on dat...the movie btw for me is awesome XD the new version i mean.

    huiwen: yeah, been wasting my time mapling >_< gawd...1 week of mapling omg~

    acom: wakkakakakakak i uploaded photos at dA..does that count?

    ReplyDelete