Ads

Friday, November 02, 2007

Tagged by meatball

I was tagged by meatball.

Well here it is.

Instructions :
Remove the first Blog and add your own blog last!

  1. Magicland
  2. Abnerd
  3. Jochoo
  4. Meatball
  5. massy


Q1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago, was deciding wut I'm gonna do with my life. All I wanted to do was to run away hehe.

Q2. What were you doing 1 Year ago?

Last year ah? I couldn't remember, pretty much all the boring thing there is in life?

Q3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?

red rock deli, gahhh i couldn't think of any now

Q4. What are 5 songs you know the lyrics to?

I could give u more than 5 songs really XD

Q5. 5 things you would do if you are a Millionaire?

  1. Donate to ppl in need. Through foundation ogie. I dun do in person type one. Manatau they tipu?
  2. Get all the gadgets I want.
  3. Save some for future.
  4. Travel.
  5. Get a house at least hehe.


Q6. 5 Bad habits?

  1. Bite nails
  2. Sleep with cats
  3. Drive like a madwoman
  4. Eat junk fewd. I know I shouldn't but I can't stop it
  5. Couldn't force myself to exercise XD

Q7. 5 things you like to do?

  1. Spend time with compy
  2. Nature photography
  3. Laze around
  4. Annoy my cats
  5. Focus on PW!!! XD ndsl mwahhaha

Q8. 5 Favourite Toys?

Camera, compy, ndsl, handphone and er pinky collectables? i ono hahaha

Q9. 5 things you would never wear?

Tight pants, fitting top/shirt, super high heels, er..couldn't think of any XD

Q10. 5 things you hate to do?

Drive er couldn't think of any rite now XD

Lastly, tagging others.

Er whoever wanna do it XD

2 comments: