Ads

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

8 Random Facts

I got tagged by Syura ^^;; so, here will be the 8 RANDOM FACTS about massy *cough cough.

But before I get myself started, lemme list down some rules *cough cough.

The Rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

I shall now begin, *cough cough.
  1. People like pinching my cheeks since I was young up till my college years. I have no idea why *sigh but I really hate it when ppl do that. =_="".
  2. My siblings likes to bully me coz I'm weak. Physically I'm weak, but when I'm pissed, I'd say the meanest thing I could thought of without feeling any guilt. Guilt comes later XD
  3. I dun like crowds and it's hard for me to meet new ppl. Even frens, if I dun meet them in a very long time, it'll turn awkward, like meeting a new fren hehe. This is why, I'll only go if got ppl I know XD
  4. I dun do hugs in real life. Seriously. Awkward. I love to hug cats though XD
  5. I dun like to read, I prefer graphics or images hehe.
  6. My neighbour stole my color pencil and her mother pour hot water to her feet becoz of dat. =_="
  7. My bro and I poked a big fat cat who came to visit our house once when I was younger, I tried to pet it, I got a big cat scratch scar on my right hand instead *cough cough. Oh, it was painful indeed, especially when I tried to hide it from my dad. Big mistake *hiks~
  8. The principal humiliated me at an assembly once, she misunderstood my leave of absence for skipping school, after a day of yelling at each other throat and being called rude by the discipline teacher, and after sorting things out with my parents, I decided that the principal should apologize to me during assembly, so she did. XD hehe
That concludes 8 random facts about me. Got some other brutal ones but no need to tell hehe.

Now, I wanna tag ppl XD
  1. Zaini
  2. Mir the stalka
  3. meatball
  4. Sir George
  5. mArMaLaDe
  6. acom
  7. Lance
  8. sumandak
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6 comments:

  1. bah..kena tag la ba..ok la..next post sia bikin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! XD u're such a sport

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he... i suppose to do that?? kah kah..u know mah im not good when it comes to tagging :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hohoho biar ko berkulat XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. alamakssss.....baiklah...will do it later, coz the internet line at my place *suck*..huh...

    btw, thanx for tagging me...peAce!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehehe XD coz everywhere internet line macam buruk XD

    ReplyDelete