Ads

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rain and Brain Age 2

It has been raining for gawd knows how long already. I could recall waking up and go on to bed every now and then last nite becoz of the rain. Today no exception. It was raining heavily, even before I got home =_=" mas so scared. Scared couldn't go home after work, coz haf to drive self home uhuhu~ road not helping either, some flooded =_=" had to switch lanes every now and then *uhuk~

And it's foggy everywhere T_T mas "pha pha". Anyways, I didn't touch my ndsl properly for few days. I'm distracted. With wut? Er forum, anime, tv series I think la.

The other day, I let acing play Brain Age 2. Hahahaha his brain is 80 years old hahahahah. Ogie, no exception for me, my brain age was that the 1st time I played. This is why, one must read instruction first. Mas never read instruction properly hahahahah XD Anyways, I played another time today and my brain age got better. 47 years old hehehe. I can play once a day only. Since it's a daily training hehehe. I'm gonna make my brain younger XD weeeeeee

What's Brain Age? Click here.

7 comments:

  1. koh koh..mas mas..hujan pun ko takut kah? heh..err..wat wit brain age? lemme try first

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahah yah1!!! se takut ujan :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like that game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:39 AM

    Looks interesting! Must try that one of these days! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. acom: wakkaka how old is ur brain? XD

    cin: kekeke yeah, it's fun,to enhance ur brain XD kekeke, but sometimes i lazy to play coz of the word scrabble thing...=_= i sucked at figuring the words XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brain age 1, 20 edi. I started from 68. Then 2 weeks later jadi 20 he he. The number 2, I haven't started! Nanti balik ni, I'm going to culik Bibing's DS!

    ReplyDelete