Ads

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Earth Angel


I've started watching "Night Wizard" anime. I love it, I must continue watching. Anyways, I really love the ending theme. I've been repeating it for hours. Till, at this moment where I suddenly remember that I heard "Earth Angel" song at Guardian, City Mall earlier, I MUST LISTEN TO IT AGAIN. So, I did. Thank yew youtube.

This is a version by Death Cab For Cutie. I Lurve. I'm sorry, I dun really like the version by The Penguins hehe.



If you sound like this, I'll heart u! XD Ogie, mas sot liao. I need some sleep. Wait I need a haircut. Somehow my hair is getting thicker =_=" not liking thick hair.

3 comments:

  1. arrg!!.. so much Anime.. so little time .. how you bagi bagi masa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way behind man. Dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir george: i got lotsa time XD

    acom: mana ko? XD

    ReplyDelete