Ads

Friday, July 06, 2007

8 Secrets (8_8)

I was tagged by PapaJoneh. mwahahhaha XD

8 things ppl dunno but wanna know ka ni? ^^; *conpius *thinks

*clears throat.
  1. Hmm, lalala~ ogie, here goes. I bite my nails. Not that I like doing is so much, it's juz that I've been doing it for so long that I couldn't stop. So, I'll be blaming my parents and grandparents coz they started it.
  2. I'm bad tempered. I'll blame this on my dad. Mwahahah. Music is one of the thing which make me relax.
  3. I cry easily. This is one thing I'm not proud of. I'm scared of teachers (well, some not all ogie) when I was 7 years old *cough.
  4. I'm envious of ppl sometimes, that sometimes motivates me to do things. I.e. designing and photography.
  5. I was a top student at my school in 1997 *cough (after form 5 obviously). Dun really know how I get the title since I had problem with the principle and my art teacher that time hehe. A lil too rebelious weeeeeeeeeeeee.
  6. I'm stubborn.
  7. I dun like to dress up. I prefer wearing t-shirt and jeans. Ahhhh comfort! Though on certain occasion where I was forced to dress up. Then I would *cough. I blame my frens for this. Noted: I wore sari to prom once and sang (acapella, no i dun haf killer voice) *whistle.
  8. Almost done. I'm shy. I dun blend in well in a crowd like my sis or mum. Hehe. I get paranoid. Blog, msn, sms are the medium for me to express myself weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Ogie done. Lalala...can I skip the tagging part? Hehe. But if anyone wanna volunteer, bulih jua hehe.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:57 PM

    I bite my nails too.. hehehehe.. but I've been trying to control that now by painting my nails. :P

    PS: Cute oh smilies kau. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD i steal em from my brother..i mean the smilies

    yerrr..i tried painting my nails but after awhile bite jua oh nois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:49 PM

    alamak... kau mau tikam saya. aduuuuhhhh... sedihnya hati ku... [put the crying emoticon here].

    sorry loh... *cough* *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehehe..lek lek...cute mar tu emoticon XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. :p Nice work cuz on the layout!

    Really like the animated figures... adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD yes..i'm very proud of stealing the emoticons from my bro XD yes yes

    ReplyDelete