Ads

Monday, March 19, 2007

Izzit the tagging season?

Tagged by Flanegan

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Mastura (sendrey punya nama bah ni kan...not full name?)
Birth Date : 11th August
Current Status : *uhuk~ single
Eye Colour : erm, dark brown kot
Hair Colour : super black hohoho
Righty or lefty : righty

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : cocos + hokkien (*uhuk~ a bit of scottish)
My Fears : reptiles, crowd
My Weaknesses : too nice (*sigh, i hate being so freaking nice sometimes)
My Perfect Pizza : Pepperoni

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : depends, sometimes could be some music or sometimes could be "oh crap, wut time izzit?"
My bedtime : around 10pm hopefully, seldom happen this
My most missed memory : too many to mention actually

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke: coke
McDonald’s or Burger king : McDonalds
Single or grouped dates : astaga group dates? er I think I prefer 1 on 1
Adidas or Nike : erm, i used to go for Nike but Nike sucks. So, I'll go for *uhuk converse
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee : Tea hahahahahha..I quit black coffee for years already.

LAYER 5 : DO YOU..
Smoke : anti smoker *gomene
Curse : *uhuk~ who doesn't?
Take a shower : like duh~ obviously..who dun shower in the morning? *blinked (i know got some ppl who doesn't *uhuk omg)
Have a crush : yeah but i'm trying to move on hahahahaha sei sam
Think you’ve been in love : nope, sei sam
Go to school : nope, finish oledi
Want to get married : hmm, never thought of this. but when this issue came up, hmm well maybe, it doesn't really matter
Believe in yourself : no, i'm doubtful
Think your a health freak : hmm i dun think i am..well except for now maybe?

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : not anymore
Gone to the mall : hello? wut kinda Q is this? of coz la..wut u think i am? katak?
Been on stage : uhuh uhuh yeah..
Eaten sushi : yeapers!
Dyed your hair : merely a highlight *uhuk~

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER…
Played a stripping game : wot?! no
Changed who you were to fit in : hahahaha no...i'm doing juz fine being myself

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU’RE HOPING..
To be married : seriously, i haf no idea

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL/GUY..
Best eye colour : i love blue eyes and red (well red only available in contacts so), erm ogie normal brown color eyes are fine
Best hair colour : black of coz
Short hair or long hair : depends, dun really mind

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A minute ago : cursing
Hour ago : printing some er stuff
1 month ago : dun remember
Year ago : dun remember oh maybe travel?

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES..
I love : cats!
I feel : blur
I hate : stewped questions, dumb farks, idiots, wannabes, ppl who like to show off, a lot really
I hide : myself hahahahha
I miss : nothing
I need : new shoes, more money, travel, take more photos, be less shy

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
One : acom
Two : IRTeA
Three: huiwen
Four: cubex
Five: rob-jr

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Oh, didn't know you were of cocos heritage.

    Lu pandai cakap cocos? Gua suka makan pudding hari raya. :P

    I used to have an ex who were of cocos heritage too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahaa...cocos sound like indo really hahaha..it's not that hard to understand *uhuk..but when I talk i sound a bit cacat coz i sound more chinese hahahah XD

    uik~ ur ex? *uhuk~ u know, it's creepy sometimes to know that most cocos are related *uhuk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Ahh yes, I noticed that most of them are related. I remember telling my ex that I have a new friend named Nancy, then he asks "isn't that daughter of so-and-so?" I said "yea.." and he said "she's my cousin!" ><

    your relatives are mostly where? kunak? tawau? lahad datu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gone to the mall : hello? wut kinda Q is this? of coz la..wut u think i am? katak?

    Kau ni kasi ketawa aku pula. hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahhahahahaha.... XD

    yalah..correct wut...se bukan katak bawah tempurung mar...hehehe XD

    ReplyDelete