Ads

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Artjam 3 & lee hng belated b'day surprise XD

I was looking for damselfly early this morning. My mum told me yesterday that there's caterpillars around, but when I went to see, those weren't really caterpillars >_<. Those are leaves adoi~ I manage to get 13 clear shots of the damselfly and 1 blur shot *uhuk. Took shots of this thing oso. Is this a praying mantis?

Went to pick acing up at his work place around 12. Went to Damai for lunch at Rafflesia Chicken Hut with him and Amy. Met my x colleague. Hehe, surprising when I owez meet her at Rafflesia Chicken Hut *lol. Surprised to see her there. I had Roasted Chicken Rice

They had Pandan Chicken Rice.


umm, I can't eat too much around noon. Wait, I can't eat too much at all XD These are the time when my appetite reach the very low. If you get wut I mean?

We went to Burger King after lunch, I think it was around 1:30pm-ish. Me and acing went to get the cake. Umm, it was so hot, seriously. *uhuk~ acing was sweating pretty bad. I mean yeah pretty bad man. We had to take the longer route back coz we didn't want julian to see coz it's meant to be a surprise. Went to the back door and hand it to the BK staff. And I went back in. acing was still outside. My bro had gotten napkins and er ada lighter ka tu? Se pun blur.

a shot of amy and me, taken by *uhuk "hensemboy" (rambutku yang gerbang *sigh~)

a shot of the lovey dovey couple *uhuk (sollie had to crop hehe)

Termiss take a shot of lovey dovey couple opening the lock. XD key and lock *uhuk~ Wrong sitting la me woo~~ *cries

Umm, se termiss sikit. I only manage to get a video when they started to sing the b'day song. Here's the video. Click sini plz (here).

did ya make a wish rempit man?

And I had to cut coz I wanted to get a shot. Yes, I was a bit far (I sit at the end of the table!!! :( *sobb). Dan got a better shot of him with the cake (check it out here, diasrandford's blog)

rempit pun rempit jugak, must take photo of the cake man

a shot of the japanese cheese cake. *uhuk~ cheer! LONG LIVE REMPIT MAN!!! XD (funny when i think that i thought of that *uhuk)

rempit man: "macam mo potong ni ah? hmmm"

everyone gets a piece of the cake hohoho

Another video, when he's cutting the cake giving to everyone, here.

a shot of hensemboy taken by nemesisRella. think this is a kewl shot XD

A drawing for julian from acing. Sorry, there's more but didn't get to take shots of it. We'll have to wait for julian to blog that part *uhuk~

some junji ito comics acing brought for me. to kill time. i didn't get to read it coz i'm bz taking photos hohohoho

Amy came back after her meeting, she actually left at 2 something. Requested Dan to draw for her. *blinked. Wuah draw on the spot. *amazed~

Group photo before everyone starts leaving hehe. Group photo is owez needed. Thanks to BK staff XD Sorry, it's a big dark with the flash, should haf used program mode *isk~ maybe should ask that fellow take more shots hmm. Maybe next time.

actually a shot of everyone on the left side of the table. but had to crop. *sigh

a shot of the best fren *uhuk

After some of them left, took a shot of wut julian drew. Amy was holding the paper.

popeye ka?

Meanwhile, dan is drawing something for lee, I think. Is he? I think so.

noted, he's a lefty and *uhuk he got long lashes *blinks

¬_¬ I'm not a stalker ah.

Went off at 5:55PM. Or izzit earlier. So, this is when we gonna get shots of rempit man~ hohoho

Btw, in this case, we could think of a case scenario. I.e.

Amy: "lambat butul oh, se mo naik ni motor"
Rempit man: "sorry sorry, se kasi clean now"

*rofl. Ogie, mind me, *scratch that part *uhuk

tada~~~ sepa lagi mo pose di rempit man's bike?

But before that, took shots of rempit man with his bike wakkakaka XD who want this photo. It's available for sale! *koff koff~! Limited Edition ni. Alah! lupa ask him pakai helmet lagi! XD (kasau la tu tiang)

Last but not least, would like to thank IRTeA and diasrandford for the drawings! XD TQ very very much~ Love it so much :)

Ogie, I'm super tired, super hungry, blum mandi. Go mandi now~

11 comments:

  1. Wah u took aso much photos kah? Eh nice shots lah!!! XD


    I like the me cleaning the seat for Amy punya picture!!! XD


    u r the best!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD it's an obsession for me *uhuk~

    wkakakak glad u liked it. by luck that *uhuk~ somehow~ ngam oh the shot XD so lucky~

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so fun! and u guys a so good ler giving lee a suprise party :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. XD hehe..yeah it was fun..u should join us sometime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:15 AM

    it's always nice to have friends for such get-togethers ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:37 AM

    Looks like you guys had so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. cindy, yeah, it was fun XD hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo~ next time i want to sit on the bike muhahahahaha *cough*
    Next time i need to be more rajin on taking photos :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. *lol...rempit man likes ppl sitting on his bike hahahah *lol

    *uhuk uhuk~ yeap...i think some ppl dun mind become ur model? *rofl~

    ReplyDelete