Ads

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wut Tuesday Is Like

While listening to Sophie Ellis Bextor, I'm thinking of wut I was about to blog this morning. Something not very important. Thinking wut I do or did everyday. It felt like I'm running in a circle.

Ogie, this is wut I did. Wake up, pet my cats, check CSP (clickstartplay.com) for last post. Check whether there's anything interesting. Go to my blog, check for comments, go to other ppl's blogs, yes the ones in my list. If I got time I'll read it, if not I'll read it when I'm at work. If I could, I leave a comment, which seldom happen coz I normally will be running a bit late to work as usual coz I was too distracted to reading the blog posts.

Wut do u do everyday? Tell me, I'm curious.

Anyways, today, pick my sis up at 5pm. She said give her 20 mins, so I waited. And waited, and waited till it's 5:45pm. She said she was trying to finish up the printing but yeah. I hate waiting. But I wasn't in a really bad mood. So, it's fine. Went to Wisma Merdeka. Walked around looking for the pants I wanted. Couldn't find it. *sigh. I only saw really short ones of different color or skirts or shirts only. Oh well. But I manage to get a 3 quarter black & white kind. Cost me RM40. I took some shots of myself wearing it. But yeah, my pose were a bit ackward. So, guess I'll be retaking em. Damn, I'm not those natural models seriously hahahahah XD and I look fat! I need to exercise and diet uhuhu~

But maybe I'll post partial part image? Meaning the pants only. Hahhahaha XD

I know my tummy is sticking out..shuddup man~

I want like the one in my previous post!!! Woo~~ *cries

Oh, btw, I actually saw this kewl cute fluffy hat. But *uhuk~ being cute is so not me..sollie to dissapoint everyone mwahhaha. But I'm the *uhuk~ rugged and kewl type *uhuk~ perasan~

4 comments:

  1. Hey Massy!

    Not all models are super-thin. In fact, anorexic models are banned form the catwalk these days. And there're plus-sized models....

    I can't see your buldging tummy, Massy. I think I'm blind, haha.

    Cheers, Hui Wen

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo...nice pants! do they have it in white??? And if you're a American's Next Top Model addict like me you'll notice that cycle 8 have 2 plus-sized models competing!...i'm a blog stalker.wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:37 AM

    Neat pants! :D RM40? Hmm.. not too bad also la..

    Hey, if you think you're fat.. then I must be obese. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huiwen: *uhuk uhuk~ it's all covered with black mwahahhaha XD

    lucy: no, it's the last one from that shop, so hard to find, i saw got in green but for guys, no red huhu, *sob sob, got others but a bit too short for me huhu

    cin: *uhuk~ yeah it's on sale. RM79 original price *uhuk..*lol hahahahaha..cin u're not fat XD hahahahahahaha..i am fat *uhuk~ need to cut down fewd

    ReplyDelete