Ads

Sunday, February 24, 2008

World of Darkness Campaign

NOTE: We'll be having Settlers of Catan, Mad Magazine Game and Betrayal at the house on the Hill today at Mindslaver KAC.

To read up about the World of Darkness campaign, click here.

Chronicle: The Room

Went to Citymall for something and bought some junk fewd and sweets for WoD session. I reached KAC at around 1:30pm and had lunch at Kopicat. I slightly lost my appetite. @_@ That seems to happen every now and then if I was in a rush.



Anyways, we played a round of Catan while waiting for the ninja dice to arrive. He's late *roll eyes. Catan didn't end well. It was halfway done. @_@ I is did not get to play Catan, I is guiding ppl. But I think Rina managed to grab the concept, hence me paying attention to the character sheet. Anyways, I wish there were an auto generator coz I dun like going through character generation XD

The funny part, guess how many ppl playing WoD? Again, I should repeat, it's not my fault and u must thank me shiVER! XD I think estimated around 6 players, from the respond la, it turned out to be 10? He's out of character sheets. Are you sure u can handle this many players? O.o

Have you seen many many colorful d10s? I LIKEY! XD


More dices.

When he did, we were handed a character sheet for us to create our character. Our character must? potrey ourselves *cough. I haf no idea how long we took to finally complete creating our character with skills. There were many. I repeat many skills to choose from. @_@

The scenario (roughly described), here. It's like a short tutorial of how this whole game works. And I is not look sleepy/bored. I is lost @_@

sakura chan and dizzy chan XD sakura came for betrayal. but betrayal is on Sunday gomen~

I need to have some changes to my character sheet *cough cough inda puas ati ni. And looking forward for the next session.

More photos. I'm sorry uncle, I had to post it, it's too funny XD



We played until 7:10pm since most of us had to go off to Flan's Farewell Party.

We went there in 4 separate cars. Rob with Rina, Kana with Dizzy, dori with dias and last but not least, Mas alone *cries~ T_T Yes, I'm the last one. *rofl. Yes, lucky for me dori slowed down a lot XD (Eventhough I was hoping he could drive slightly faster). We were slightly lost, well, actually, rob did. But we manage to get there yay~!

First things first XD A farewell present from Team Kici Mata (represented by rob) to Flannie XD

lol flan tu muka bah! *rofl

Oh, after dinner, we asked him to open it and pose with it yosh! XD

Some "kodak" moment.





Played Settlers of Catan. @_@ Omigosh, this is the longest play ever. I mean EVER man!!!! Who were playing? Rina, dias, dori and Dizzy. I think they were too frenly!!! Seriously. Come on man!

Look at the end result, Rina (red) won.

Lol-ed when Dizzy go "desu desu" and she can't wait for her turn XD.

While we were waiting for our turns. Dizzy and kana did these.



It's midnite and Dizzy and kana need to go already. A group photo is a MUST! XD

Opps we forgot Rina, sorry.

FYI, somebody kicked my shoe.

Anyways, I actually took 60 shots from yesterday XD But only posted these XD

I had fun! @_@ Omigosh, dat means I'm neglecting my DS again T_T

Oh and I actually wanted to finish this earlier this morning, but the line budu budu. Only finished it now, if u got confused in between the lines, I have to apologize coz I'm not sure wut I type, I is blur XD @_@

3 comments:

  1. The shoe wasn't kicked lol.
    It was picked up and put somewhere else... Supposed to be hidden @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. @flan: macam emo tapi bukan...
    @dizzy: MISSY MICEY SPOTTED! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. irt: kuyaks~ @_@

    pen pen: yosh~ XD

    ReplyDelete