Ads

Monday, January 07, 2008

Short Answer Tag

I've been tagged by chegu.

Rules:

1. Do the following without complains.
2. Choose 5 people to do this quiz after you’ve done yours.
3. Tag the chosen one.
4. Start your post with “I’ve been tagged”

=====
Favourites
Colour ~ blue, white, apple green.
Food ~ chinese and japanese cuisine.
Movie ~ hmm, mostly movies by Jim Carey, Drew Barrymore and ogie ogie, too many
Sport ~ dun have
Day ~ Wednesday
Season ~ Winter (we dun haf no winter I know)
Ice cream ~ Green tea, mint and vanilla
====
First
Crush ~ when I was 10 *rofl
Movie ~ omg! how could one remember?
Music ~ oldies
====
Last
Drink ~ h2o
Car ride ~ i drive myself from work ^^;;
Phone call ~ amy
CD played ~ keane
Gone out with good friends ~ juz now *rofl
Broken a law ~ i dun recall doing any *rofl
Been arrested ~ *palis palis!

*evil grins..I shall tag mwahhahaha

doridori, acom, kcishere er ogie i can't think. mwahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment