Ads

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Burger King Putatan 2nd Anniversary


So we saw this event page on facebook and decided to go today for buka puasa.  The event page, here.  More info. about as follows.

***50% DISCOUNT***
-ALL DAY LONG ON 21ST AUGUST 2011
- 12.30PM – 2PM / 6PM – 7PM (20TH - 28TH AUGUST2011)
-ALL ITEMS EXCEPT PROMOTION ITEMS

***30% DISCOUNT***
-ALL DAY LONG FROM 20TH – 28TH AUGUST 2011.
-ALL ITEMS EXCEPT PROMOTION ITEMS

***LUCKY DRAW***
WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF RM30.00

***FREE MEMBERSHIP***
WITH EVERY PURCHASE OF RM 50.00

***CLOWN / MAGIC SHOW & BALLOON SCLUPTURE BY MR BANANA***
1PM -3PM ON 21 AUGUST 201

***FREE CAR STICKER***


Today's look. 


Oh beanieku, it's been awhile.  I went there like way too early lol.

Me and kuya had the same thing.  Double mushroom swiss with onion rings and ribenna yay~


And here's some photos of me and my friends.


EPIC fries time.  Oh gawd, it's too much.  Overload.



I got myself BK sticker! Yay~  Got McD now gonna stick BK one.


Okay I took plenty more photos actually but it's on facebook and most are redundant hehe.  I take away some burgers for home hehe.  I would want some grilled chicken but they don't have any.  *sigh.

I think I'll do some workout tomorrow, today a bit sleepy, or maybe I should eat some fruits hmm.

4 comments:

  1. Banyaknya fewd.

    Gila setimbun itu fries. LOL Habis ke makan semua tu? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @lina: the fries the guys yang punya, and they kasi abis hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dui, lama suda sy inda pi BK. sy suka dia punya ciken burger... big portion sama sedap. KFC punya cam kici seja, not worth the price.

    terliur jg tingu tu fries... sy jarang suda makan fries. tapi kalu tergoda makan, confirm misti lari the next day... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nessa: I wanted grilled chicken, but they dun have it. Double mushroom swiss jak la. Anyways, during the period where I was losing weight, I didn't eat fast food for few months till I reach my targeted weight baru start makan balik but inda melampau la hehe.

    ReplyDelete