Ads

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Rozella Music

Good afternoon!




Yesterday, I received a private message from Rozie about her new song.  She's doing an online campaign for her new song Genevieve to raise awareness for onebillionrising.

See, I actually know Rozie from blogging years back but I met her for the first time recently at WebcampKK: New Year's Resolution Edition which was held at  Wisma Bandaraya.  And bought her new EP.  

"Rozie!!! I still want an autograph on it!"
Glad I went that day.  Please mind the way I look here.  This is my after work look, so make up confirm melt already.

 

Here's the coffeeversusevil EP that I got which consist of 3 songs: "shattered dreams", "blackbird" (my personal favorite) and "better than this".



Share it on my facebook wall!  Got some friend's attention.  Hee~


Like my friend Ceres or better known as Kuya (by sincerely yours XOXO).  The first thing she ask me is where to download the song and next thing you know, she blogged about it.  You can read her post, here.  My friend here is a Sabahan but resides at Osaka, Japan.  If you're into Japan culture anything related to Japan, you can visit her blog at the mentioned link earlier.



And today,  I received my free Genevieve (Original Demo)!  Yays!




I'll embed the soundcloud so you could listen to the demo.



You can have a copy of the song by sharing the link via facebook and don't forget to inform her.  So you could get a free demo and upload it to your mp3 player.  Like what I did.  Here's more info about the song and Rozella Music.


Who is Genevieve? She is every woman or girl who has ever allowed herself to be in toxic relationships. Sometimes we don’t love or value ourselves...so we let ourselves be abused emotionally, mentality and even physically.





Here's how you can follow her:
@Twitter: rozellamusic
@Facebook: Rozella Music
@SoundCloud: Rozella Music

Hope you will enjoy the song as much as I do and SPREAD THE ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment