Ads

Friday, September 29, 2006

So I found my calender. The cleaner lady took it and forgot to put it back. >_<" Now who took my pen?

Maple playing again yesterday. I was trying out on a new character. This time I'm a mage. Oooo there's this dood. Was so mean. I called him a dumbarse and walk away. >_<"

There's a lot of things going through my mind. I wish I got enuff money to get these. (the things that I think I can afford)

My Wish List:
  • Camera: Canon A700 or Canon A710 IS
Canon A700
Price: Less than RM1,200.00
Specification: here



Canon A710 IS
Price: RM1,399.00
Specification: here

To compare product, go here.
  • Handphone: Sony Ericsson W810i or Sony Ericsson W710i
Sony Ericsson W810i
Price: Less than RM1,200.00 (i think?)
Specification: here


Sony Ericsson W710i
Price: No idea
Specification: here


I still got somemore things I wanted. But need to find photo first weeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment