Ads

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pick a Poison

I mean medicine.

we haf antibiotics, fever med, cough med and sore throat med. which one u want?

So, I finally visited the doctor today, after days of enduring pain. I guess it reach to the point where my throat hurt so badly that I can't even swallow.

Here's wut's wrong with me:
Mild fever
Dry throat
Dry cough

Here's wut I should take for few days till I recover.

And gargle this 5-6 times a day.

No aircond and plenty of water. Gewddie @_@

Oh, last but not least, I despise ppl with A.S.S.

15 comments:

  1. Well, get plenty of sleep and rest, and eat ALL your "poison"!!! HAHAHA!

    Get well soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better! You can't be sick when I'm back home! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:50 AM

    Get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. compy: dun worry, i'll recover by then..maybe i need that jog after all XD

    saiful: thanks *hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. get well soon dear =)

    btw, wat's A.S.S??? sori la, i blur a bit..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. lucy: thanks.. A.S.S = Attention Seeker Syndrome *giggle..ngam ka tu? dori! yuhu~ dori..ngam ka tu? XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. seeking, mas. Seeking.


    Make sure you eat your meds religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh bah...seeking it is...

    Religiously eat my meds? do i haf to chant?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're getting better Massy!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks eudora *hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *laughs*

    I didn't notice that last sentence the first time I read the post.

    Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. *giggle..compy dat's coz i edited it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope u get better soon! annoyingnya tu batuk dalam cinema! terpaksa tahan2 lagi.. kesian..

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks syura *muax~ XD yahhh my batuk is better now..at least i dun cough like urang x cukup air XD

    ReplyDelete