Ads

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Boardgame Outing

KC has been unsatisfied with the outcome of the Pandemic (boardgame) since our last game (the post, here), we decided to go "beat" the game last nite.  And this also gotta do with Sean (CarcaSean) saying that the game was easy and he "beat" it on the first try.  LOL.





But before that, we started off with playing Ghost Stories (boardgame) first.

This time, I'm the yellow ranger.

My ability?  I get free Tao tokens on each round weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  *greedy~

The players?



 

 First session - PHAIL



Second session - WIN!!! YAHOO!!!



We finally "beat" the game.  But second session too GG.  A lot of curse @_@"""

Last game for last nite.  Pandemic LOL.




Outcome = PHAIL.  again XD 

I had 5 hours sleep, at least enuff to rest my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment