Ads

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Wut's the result of the Pump It Up Tournament?

As weird as it seems. My bro said he and his friend who were in the tag-team freestyle category got 5th place out of 8 team. The 1st three are from KL. I'm still waiting for the video from him so I could see it myself.

Female speed category --> 2nd runner up
Male speed category --> 1st place (he'll be representing Malaysia to the tournament in Korea)
Male freestyle category --> 7th place

So, if we look at it this way, their position is like 1,3,5 and 7. *hiks~

Other news:

I got my new Canon A710 IS Digital Camera. Thanks to my bro. He bought it from a duty free shop at Sungei Wang. Cost at RM1300. Package include the normal package of that particular camera from Canon with additional, tripod, original Canon pouch, 1GB Kingston Memory Card, screen protector and 1 year warranty. *sweet!

I'm still getting used to some of the functions. The only ones I've tested are normal shots and video. So, I took a video of my mum last nite. *hee~ and a video of my bro sleeping hahahahah. Should I post it and get myself killed? Hmmm, I'll think about it even it's a bit risky hahaha. I dun wanna die yet. Though, I could post the photos I took of my bro sleeping *hee :D

No comments:

Post a Comment